1. All WJGA events will be conducted under the USGA Rules of Golf. It is the player's responsibility to know the rules and adhere to them in order to avoid penalties or disqualification. A copy of the Rules of Golf will be provided free of charge to any WJGA member who needs one.
2. WJGA staff will make all pairings for tournament play. Part of the benefit of junior golf is to meet and play with other golfers. Expect that you will not ordinarily be paired with your friends.
3. Proper junior golf attire must be worn. Shirts or caps with offensive imprints are not permitted.
4. Only WJGA junior participants are allowed on the course during WJGA Mini-Tour events. Friends, caddies, and parents are not permitted on the course during Mini-Tour tournaments. Spectators are permitted during the Waterloo Junior Championship, but caddies are not.
5. Age groups will be teed off at all Mini-Tour tournaments from oldest to youngest, beginning at 8:00 A.M.
6. Age groups for both boys and girls for our Mini-Tour tournaments for this year will be as follows:
12 and 13
14 and 15
16 thru 18
7. Conduct in accordance with the traditions of golf will be expected of all WJGA members at all times, both on and off the course.